Mop, also known as the pier of the cloth, refers to scrub the surface of the long handle cleaning tools, also refers to the long handle cleaning tools. Mop should originate from rag. The most traditional mop, tying a bundle of cloth to one end of a long wooden pole. Simple and inexpensive. Work head from the rag block into a bunch of cloth, with a strong decontamination capacity.
Previous: MOP Development
- Use Of Hydraulic Oil Pump
- The Difference Between Cold Oil Pump And Hot Oi...
- MOP Development
- Mop Selection Method
- MOP Precautions
- Car Repair Equipment
- The Development Course Of Automobile Maintenanc...
- Classification Of Vehicle Maintenance Equipment
- Children Type Toothbrush
- The Advantages Of Children's Toothbrushes